Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Makeup Collection pt 1

I know that Makeup Collection posts are usually super popular, and I figured why not do it myself? I will be posting about all the things in certain sections of my collection.
For my first post, I'll be showing you guys my cupboard. It's a long almost floor to ceiling length cupboard with two sections, the top section has three shelves and the bottom has two shelves. I'll be covering four out of the five shelves. 
My top shelf houses things I don't use much, like moisturiser and fake lashes as well as my Clarisonic Mia 2. It also contains 'refills' for when I finish a product like my Maybelline BB cream, as well as empty boxes for things I'm testing in the back like the toothpaste boxes. I also keep card wrappers for things like my TheBalm Balm Jovi palette cover. 
My second shelf is home to all of my eyeshadow palettes, my bigger palettes are on the left and my smaller quads etc. are on the right behind the glass bowl. I put a palette that I am testing out in front of the rest of them so that I will instinctively grab that over the others, at the moment this is the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay. To the right is a glass bowl filled with cream eyeshadows like the Maybelline Colour Tattoos.
The third shelf is home to a lot of my skincare and travel products, I have small travel-size products hidden behind my face scrubs and washes. On the right I have hand sanitising wipes and on the right are a couple of spot treatment gels, there are some blackhead strips in there too. At the front of the shelf are two glass bowls of eyeshadows, on the left are 'non natural' colours like blacks, blues, purples etc. and on the right are 'natural' colours, browns, peaches, creams etc. 
The fourth shelf is home to all of my hair dye products, there are around eleven bottles of Crazy Color hair dye, two pots of Directions hair dye and the left overs from my recent L'oreal bottle on the right. I also have two Charlie body sprays and two plastic containers on the left that I can mix my hair dyes together in, these are the tops from Johnson's cotton swab containers. Behind the L'oreal dye are 3 makeup bags that I use to take my makeup travelling in. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar