Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

American Apparel Shorts , Free People Top & Aritzia Finds!

The weather has been nuts. It's been cold all week and it's 80 degrees today! Well now (night time), it's foggy & freezing again. I'm not complaining about the heat, but I wished it would be consistent because it's doing crazy things to my skin!
I




Wearing:

American Apparel Stretch Twill High-Waist Zipper
Shorts. Size 24/25. Available in 7 different colors. (similar here & here)
Free People Green Bat Wing Top. Size XS.
Steve Madden Black Kitten Heels. Size 6. (similar here & here)
See by Chloe Purse.

Face:
My skin has been really dry lately especially my cheeks.
Instead of wearing a powder blush, a cream blush will be a better option. It's more moisturizing and gives a nice dewy look. You can also wear cream blush on your lips too. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture :(
I'm wearing Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge on lips and cheeks. Color Powder Pink.
For application on cheeks, apply with a foundation brush.


Below are also my finds from Aritzia today.
Loving their fall selection! Sorry I was too lazy to model it. Here are pictures below and you can click on it to zoom.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar