Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I'm Listening to right now

First, before I get to todays record selection. LOOK WHAT'S IN HEATHER'S BELLY!

ElamFabjanceUltrasound

If you love your child so much, why did you swallow it? Congratulations to Heather and Judy for enraging Republicans everywhere by engaging in your constitutionally protected privacy rights.

And since that wouldn't make a good album cover unless you did something ironic like put a cigarrette in it's mouth or put a beanie hat on it, I take you to today music selection.

Tijuana

Colonel Sanders' Tijuana Picnic. Remember what the Dating Game theme sounded like? Remember the music when they'd introduce the bachelors or go to commercial? Well both songs are on this album and are actually titled "Spanish Flea" and "Tijuana Taxi" respectively. Now imagine an entire album that sounds like that. It's awesome! The reason I cruise all these music blogs like Check the Cool Wax, which also features an A-Team kids album and a billion other awesome albums if you click around, is to find hot numbers like this.

Download it here

Though answering the question "what kind of music do you listen to?" is getting more complex. I have 30 gigs of random-ass lounge, exploitation, tijuana brass, soundtracks to Italian sex comedies, Go-Go films, German sex education films, and Polish cop movies (polizchetti). I also have mp3's of old Batman and Man-Thing story records and the soundtracks to everything from Commando to Aguirre The Wrath of God, and yet when someone asks me what kind of music I listen to I find it easier to say I don't much listen to music.

Well, back to work, which is looking at this woman all day.

1132810984_l

She's in the show I'm logging. They pay me too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar