Header Ads Widget
Ticker
6/recent/ticker-posts
Ana Sayfa
Drugstore
What I Wore Wednesday
What I Wore Wednesday
Monica
Temmuz 06, 2021
As I've already mentioned, I've been using my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette a lot lately. So I thought I'd show you my go-to look, which I've been wearing almost every day.
Products Used
Base
L'óreal Infallible 24h-Matte Foundation (Porcelain)
Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Bisque)
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Soleil Tan de Chanel
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder (52 Vanille)
Brows
L'óreal Brow Artist Genius Kit (Medium to Dark)
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Cheeks
Urban Decay Afterglow Blush (Obsessed)
Eyes
Mac Cosmetics Paint Pot (Soft Ocre)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Tease, YDK, Busted, Bootycall)
Mac Cosmetics Eye Kohl (Teddy)
Makeup Revolution Awesome Lash Mascara
Lips
L'óreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire (Rose Melody)
Bloglovin'
/
Instagram
Yorum Gönder
0 Yorumlar
Popular Posts
Shadows in Paradise
Kasım 08, 2021
Itadori Yuji Black Flash Gif
Ekim 29, 2021
Ribbed Thigh Highs are Hot for St Patty's
Ağustos 06, 2021
Sexy Dresses For Valentine's Day
Ağustos 11, 2021
18+ amazing Images of Bianca Beauchamp
Haziran 28, 2021
Raisa Andriana
Temmuz 16, 2021
ILM CLASSIC IMAGE: SMALL WONDERS!
Ekim 29, 2021
0 Yorumlar