Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Olaplex Experience

Hello everyone. Today I'm stepping outside of my usual topics to share my hair story with you. I have VERY thick hair that's naturally a medium brown colour. For around the last three years I've had variations of balayage, keeping my roots dark and having the ends lightened. As we're heading into summer I decided to increase the amount of blonde in my hair (Khloe Kardashian inspired), and had a lot more of it lightened at my next appointment. I know that going blonde is a process, so didn't expect to leave the salon with the perfect shade, and I was right to be prepared. As hair can only be bleached to a certain level in one session without damage, I couldn't reach my goal right away. My hair had lifted to a very warm shade with lots of yellow/golden tones. 
After hearing the world and his wife rave about the powers of Olaplex, (the ingredient that enabled Kim K to go from very dark to platinum blonde in one day without damage) I decided to look into salons in my local area that offer the service. I went for a consultation and booked my appointment for a couple of days later. To say I'm astonished by the results is an understatement. Here's my before and after taken by my lovely stylist Megan:
Olaplex is a bond multiplier that repairs the bonds that bleaching or heat styling break. It was added to the lightener and applied to my hair, then step 2 of the process was applied after rinsing out the colour  and toner, then left on my hair for 20 minutes. The resulting colour is a beautifully cool, bright balayage, and my hair feels in better condition than it was before. It is soft, silky and strong. 
Olaplex enabled me to reach the blonde of my dreams with no damage whatsoever, and I definitely wouldn't get my hair coloured without it ever again. My stylist recommended having stand alone Olaplex treatments (without any colour) every 6 weeks or so to maintain the health of my hair, and I'll definitely be following her advice. 
My hair was done here and my stylist was Megan. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar