Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glitter nails on a budget: Catrice Crushed Crystals

Catrice Crushed Crystals in Stardust (left) and Oyster and Champagne (right)
This winter I loved my glitter nails with the red and black nail polishes by KIKO, now Catrice came out with a new line of glitter nail polishes called Crushed Crystals in a wide range of colors. Taking advantage of a 2x1 deal in Kruidvat, I picked up Stardust and Oyster and Champagne.

Stardust is a dark silver fine glitter, I find it a bit heavy on its own but gorgeous for a special night out, coordinated with a glittery smokey eye.

Catrice Crushed Crystals in Stardust
On the other hand i totally fell in love with the Oyster and Champagne polish! This has rose gold small glitter with big golden flecks that give an overall very feminine and sparkly feeling. I will definitely use this in combination with nude nail polish as an accent or alone when I'm feeling girly!

Catrice Crushed Crystals in Oyster and Champagne
These glitter polishes are very impressive for staying power and two coats of these give you a great look without any base color.
They retail for 3.40 euros a Kruidvat, I really suggest to pick one up for a budget glitter mani that lasts and looks gorgeous!!!!

What do you thing of Catrice's nail polishes? Have you tried the color polishes and do you recommend them?
Let me know!

xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar