Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Purple Cut Crease

I haven't written much reviews lately. Because of my cousin's wedding and other work at home I simply didn't had much time or inspiration for writing. But what I was really inspired to do in the free time I had was makeup. If you follow me on Facebook then you already saw a collage of four makeup looks I did recently. All of those will be posted on my blog, but first I wanted to show you the latest makeup look that was also an inspiration for the look I wore to the wedding on Saturday. It's a purple and blue cut crease. I tried cut crease many times and it didn't always succeeded as I wanted, but this time I'm really happy with the result.


For this look I used tape, because I wanted to get nice straigh line in outer corner. 
I started with taupe eyeshadow from Catrice Absolute Matt palette, I was applying it above the crease. Then I took Highness from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 and I applied it over the taupe eyeshadow. For the application of both eyeshadows I used Essence Smokey brush. Then I used Ebelin blending brush and I blended purple eyeshadow up on brow bone. Because I wanted deeper cut crease, I used purple eyeshadow from Sleek Curacao palette (it's darker than Highness) and I applied it above the crease, but I didn't go very high with it. Then I used eyeshadow Flesh (Sleek Ultra Mattes V2) and blended purple on brow bone with it. The area under my brow I highlighted with white eyeshadow from Catrice Absolute Matt palette. When I was satisfied with application of purple shades on my eyes I took Catrice concealer and applied it on my lid, so that the crease got harsher look. Then I applied Misslyn Next Generation all over the lid. Under my eyes I used electric blue eyeshadow from Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette and eyeliner is NYX Extreme Blue. On cheeks I applied coral shade of a blush from Makeup Revolution All About Cream palette, but on lips I wanted a purple hue, so I used Deborah Milano purple gloss over Essence Lovely Frappuccion lipliner. 


Products I used:
*Face
- Fleur de Sante Anti-ageing makeup primer
- Vichy Teint Ideal 15
- Catrice Velvet Finish 010 Velvet Ivory concealer
- Catrice Colour Correcting Mattifying powder
- Sleek Face Form Fair (bronzer)
- Makeup Revolution All About Cream blush palette

*Eyes
- Sleek Curacao palette (purple eyeshadow)
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 (Flesh, Highness)
- Catrice Absolute Matt palette
- Makeup Revolution Hot Smoked palette (electric blue eyeshadow)
- Misslyn Next Generation
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Blue
- Toyoko longlasting eyeliner 508
- Oriflame Eyes Wide Open mascara
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Essence How To Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes for brows)

*Lips
- Essence Lovely Frappuccino
- Deborah Milano Glossissimo lipgloss 14

I probably don't need to mention that when it's hot my hair is sticking on my forehead. It's quite annoying, actually.

How do you like this look? Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar