Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Florals For Spring



'Florals for spring? Groundbreaking.'


As a huge fan of The Devil Wears Prada film, Miranda Priestley's most iconic quote comes to mind every spring time when I start to spot floral prints in shops. However, this year feels a little different. The floral trend is making its mark this year, and I dare say it is... groundbreaking! From tea dresses to midi skirts, styles seem to be designed to suit a floral print right now, and my wardrobe has definitely welcomed an item or two over the past couple of months with such a gorgeous design.

I am really excited to welcome the floral print during the lockdown because it adds a little bit of pretty femininity to otherwise simple loungewear. I don't know about you, but some days, it makes me feel so much better to just have a proper outfit on - perhaps it's the normality of it! New Look and Miss Selfridge have some lovely graphic t-shirts with a floral design, which are perfect to chill in while feeling a bit more put together.

Jumpsuits are also a perfect lockdown option because not only are they super comfortable, you don't have to find anything to match, just throw it on! I recently bought this ditsy floral black and white jumpsuit from New Look's Generation 915 range - I was so surprised there would be something so my style in the girls section that I couldn't resist. It is very similar to this Miss Selfridge jumpsuit, and its lightweight cotton makes it perfect for spring days spent... well, not doing a right lot, this year, but it also makes me excited for when I can finally wear it out properly on summer days out.

For feeling a little bit fancier, I love a good midi skirt - they're lovely and light for days spent in the garden - and adding a floral print is just perfection. The trend is so versatile that there is something to suit everyone, from a black and white print, to something super colourful.

SHOP THE EDIT:


Florals For Spring GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Maybe because we can't go out the same, a floral outfit is the perfect way of taking nature inside. Are you adding some florals to your wardrobe this season, or perhaps bringing out some you already own? 

EG x


PIN THE POST:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar