Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Year Of Film Style Inspiration

I didn't really want to do a year in review post like everyone else, even though I enjoyed looking back on the past year through my blogger friends, I wanted to do something different. I decided instead to take a look at my Film Style Inspiration posts from the past year. It was something that I was really excited about and I looked forward to coming up with an idea every month. Here's a little look at the 12 films I chose (yes I cheated and included one Tv show). Click the link underneath each photo to read the full post!

FSI AK


FSI MF


FSI MR


SG4


FSI WSS


FSI EC


FSI GK 1.1


LM13


FSI-AH25


FSI-WA20


FSI-BP6


FSI LWW1


I think my favourites are Rushmore, True Grit and Ghost World. It was so much fun but this year I'm going to try out a different project. I hope to share more details of it with you very soon!

So what did you think? Did you have a favourite look or set of photos? Is it something you'd like to try?

Emma x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar