Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

31 day challenge - day 31!

Hi guys, for the final day of the 31 day challenge we had to recreate somebody else's manicure.
After seeing Anna's manicure using magnetic polish I decided that I needed some magnetic polish too :p Well maybe not needed but I didn't have any and I wanted it :D

Click here to go check out Anna's blog!


So I present to you my first ever magnetic polish manicure. I'm still learning how to use the magnet, hahaha, I kept bumping the magnet on my nails so you might see a couple of smudges!

This is a polish from BYS called 'Magnetic Mars'. I L.O.V.E this colour and love how the magnetic effect gives the polish a super intriguing depth.





I am so happy that I have completed the 31 day challenge. Think I missed one or two days but that doesn't matter! I can always (and am planning to) go back and do them when I get a spare five minutes!

A big congratulations to everyone who participated, all of your manicures were astoundingly good!

Signing off for now, take care :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar