Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 12 Days Of Blogmas. Day 1 - A Lush Christmas

Christmas is almost here and on my blog I have decided to do a series of Christmas themed posts called the 12 Days Of Blogmas. I saw other bloggers doing a similar thing last year and I wanted to do the same this year on my blog. So here is day 1 and is all about the Lush Christmas collection.

Lush always bring out a fantastic Christmas collection every year. This year is no different and features loads of amazing limited edition Christmas items and gifts. Some items have made a reappearance such as the very popular Snow Fairy and my favorite bath bomb - Luxury Lush Pud.

So here are all of the amazing themed items.















They also have a fantastic gift selection too. So you are bound to find the perfect gift for someone.







A visit to Lush at Christmas is a must for anyone. Although be warned, you will end up with a basket full of goodies as there is so much to choose from. I want it all!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar