Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Irregular Choice Muppets: Haul First Impressions

 selection of various shoes and handbags from the Irregular Choice Disney Muppets
Though it was very tiring and physically demanding, I had great fun last weekend photographing my entire Irregular Choice Muppets haul. It was like Christmas last Monday when it all arrived. One fabulous box of goodies after another. I was so excited to get stuck in and review it all, then something happened this week which was about to derail the whole thing and I thought it was going to be put on hold for a month. However that crisis is (hopefully) averted and I can get back to doing the stuff I want to do! I'm so excited for you to see it all, because the shoots worked exactly how I hoped and the actual items are just a dream to look at anyway. I thought in the meantime I'd put together a first impressions with photos I took whenever they arrived. I was going to chat about the launch and how I got on buying, but I felt I was blethering and minus a little glitch or two, it actually went well for me, so let's leave it at that and get onto the beautiful stuff!
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar