Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Badger Healing Balm

A short (kind of, not really) post for a straightforward product here - the Badger Healing Balm. I like it and have been using it for the past couple of years now, ever since discovering the Sleep Balm back in late 2009.

The cold weather right now means my ragged cuticles have an excuse to frequently going on a rampage. Plus I'm a clean freak and I wash my hands more often than not, if not too often, so that probably doesn't help. But I will have you know that I'm not an antibacterial freak and I do understand that some bacterias are indeed good for the body. So the only place with antibacterial soap in my house is the kitchen (handling raw meat and fish!). The rest are just plain soaps. But I digress.

Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar